The 2016 Dodge Challenger Reviews Are Glowing
The 2016 Dodge Challenger offers performance features, advanced technologies, and the throaty growl of the HEMI V8 buyers have come to adore. Drivers have already weighed in on what they think of the 2016 Dodge Challenger and, as the reviews come in, it’s clear that the critics agree with Oklahoma City and Tulsa owners – the Challenger is one to watch.
The Critics Can’t Get Enough of the 2016 Dodge Challenger
The 2016 Dodge Challenger is a powerful piece of American muscle that provides enviable performance, as these critical reviews clearly demonstrate:
- Edmunds – “So you’re thinking about the 2016 Dodge Challenger, eh? Here’s what you need to know first and foremost: It’s awesome.”
- The Car Connection – “Living up to its muscle-car expectations, the 2016 Dodge Challenger packs big V-6 and V-8 engines under its hood, has rear-wheel drive, and handles well enough to feel controllable and secure.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “The front seats are comfortable, and adults can, indeed, sit in the back seat and everything looks terrific and operates well.”
- Auto Trader – “The Challenger’s new interior is a revelation, with top-notch materials and a sleek center console that wraps around the driver.”
The 2016 Dodge Challenger Specs and Features
The Challenger earns these glowing reviews thanks to a long list of enviable features, which include:
- Performance – Drivers can choose from the 3.6L V6 engine that gets 305-hp and 268 lb-ft torque, the 5.7L HEMI V8 that makes 375-hp and 410 lb-ft of torque, the 6.4L SRT HEMI V8 engine delivering 485-hp and 475 lb-ft of torque, or the 6.2L Supercharged HEMI SRT Hellcat V8 capable of 707-hp and 650 lb-ft of torque.
- Safety – The Challenger features Electronic Stability Control, Rain Brake Support, front active head restraints, and Dodge’s Advanced Airbag System standard, while systems such as Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot and Rear Cross-Path Detection with the ParkView rear backup camera, and Forward Collision Warning are offered on select models.
- Technology – The 7-inch configurable driver information center in the middle of the digital cluster display gives drivers information about vehicle systems: speed, RPM and more, while the optional Uconnect infotainment center with available 8.4-inch touchscreen delivers control of hands-free calling, news, and audio, including the available premium 18-speaker audio system with subwoofer and 506-watt amplifier.
Read the 2016 Dodge Challenger Reviews at Your Leading Oklahoma City and Tulsa Dodge Dealer
Read more 2016 Dodge Challenger reviews, then contact AutoMax Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram at (888) 974-0688 or stop by our showroom near Oklahoma City and Tulsa at 4141 N. Harrison Ave. in Shawnee, OK. We look forward to your visit.