The 2016 Dodge Durango Reviews Have Shawnee and Oklahoma City Drivers Taking Notice
The potent performance and rugged design of the 2016 Dodge Durango is turning heads all over Shawnee and Oklahoma City, but drivers aren’t the only ones giving the SUV a good look. The critics are getting excited about the new Durango too, and AutoMax Dodge has all the details.
The Critics Adore the New Durango
Called one of the best SUV designs on the road, its clear that critics love the Durango, as these reviews clearly demonstrate:
- Edmunds: “With its muscular styling and performance, agreeable road manners and larger-than-most cabin, the 2016 Dodge Durango is a solid choice for those in search of a three-row family crossover.”
- Left Lane News: “Four-wheel independent suspension, a near 50/50 weight distribution and electro-hydraulic power steering create a sure-footed driving experience … both on and off the road.”
- Auto Trader: “Among tough rear-wheel-drive SUVs, the Durango’s driving experience stands out as one of the very best.”
- The Car Connection: “The Durango feels less like an on-a-budget utility vehicle and more like a luxury SUV, done right.”
The 2016 Dodge Durango Features and Specs
While that kind of praise is exciting, the 2016 Dodge Durango reviews only tell Shawnee and Oklahoma City drivers half the story:
- Performance – The 3.6L Pentastar V6 and 8-speed automatic transmission generate 295 hp and 260 lb.-ft. of torque and can deliver up to 27 mpg/highway. For greater towing ability, there is the 5.7L HEMI V8 engine and 8-speed automatic transmission that create 360 hp and 390 lb.-ft. of torque with best-in-class towing of up to 7,400 pounds.
- Safety – Dodge offers a number of features to keep you and yours safe, including Electronic Stability Control with Ready Alert Braking, All-speed Traction Control, Electronic Roll Mitigation, Enhanced Accident Response, ParkView rear backup camera and optional Park-Sense Rear Park Assist.
- Technology – The available Uconnect 8.4 multimedia system offers an optional 8.4-inch color touchscreen interface and access to options like navigation, hands-free calling, music streaming, and satellite radio content.
Read the 2016 Dodge Durango Reviews, Then Stop by Your Premier Shawnee and Oklahoma City Dodge Leader for a Test-Drive
Contact AutoMax Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram at (888) 974-0688 or visit us at 4141 N. Harrison Ave., in Shawnee, OK, to see why the 2016 Dodge Durango reviews alone don’t do this Shawnee and Oklahoma City best-seller justice.