The 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews Thrill Oklahoma City and Tulsa
The critics have spoken, and the 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan is winning rave reviews for power and features, making it a top choice for Oklahoma City and Tulsa drivers in search of the perfect balance of practical and fun. See what the experts had to say, then stop by AutoMax Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram and take one out for a spin.
Critics See a Winner in the Grand Caravan
The critics have a lot to say about the capable 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan – and it’s all good:
- Car and Driver: “If a no-nonsense family hauler is what you’re after, there are few options better than the Grand Caravan.”
- U.S. News: “The V6 is among the most powerful engines in the class, so you’ll have no trouble getting up to speed to merge with or overtake cars on the freeway.”
- The Car Connection: “To accommodate the disappearing act, the Chrysler seats are thinner and flatter—but we’ve never heard a kid complain about the seat comfort.”
- Left Lane News: “The dashboard sports a much simpler and more elegant layout, while strategically placed soft-touch materials create an upscale feel.”
The 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan Specs and Features
With specs like these, it’s easy to see why the Dodge Grand Caravan is one of the top selling family vehicles on the road today:
- Performance: The Grand Caravan is powered by a 3.6L Pentastar V6 powerplant capable of 283 hp and 260 lb.-ft. of peak torque.
- Interior Volume: Leave the seats up for seven passengers, or fold the rear seats into the floor for a flat space to hail up to 140 cubic feet of cargo. When not in use, the storage wells can even hide gear out of sight.
- Safety: Keeping your family safe is a priority, and the caravan does that with features like All-speed Traction Control, Electronic Stability Control, seven advanced airbags, child protection door locks, a steel safety cage, and more.
The 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews Only Paint Half the Picture for Oklahoma City and Tulsa Drivers
See what the 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan reviews could mean for your Oklahoma City and Tulsa commute. Contact AutoMax Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram at (405) 322-5398 or visit our showroom at 4141 N. Harrison Ave in Shawnee, OK to learn more.