The 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Reviews
The 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee reviews are in, and it’s no surprise to Shawnee and Oklahoma City drivers that the critics cannot get enough of this dynamic SUV. See what the experts had to say about our favorite luxury off-road vehicle, then schedule your private test drive with AutoMax Dodge and get ready for your next adventure.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Silences the Critics
Drivers have adored the Jeep Grand Cherokee since its debut in 1993, and it’s little surprise the critics do, too:
- Motor Trend: “We loved the upscale interior and the intuitive interface, and we were impressed, though not surprised, by its off-road ability. “
- Edmunds: “A premium interior and serious versatility make the Grand Cherokee a standout in the class.”
- Car and Driver: “Thanks to its famous off-road grit, the Grand Cherokee’s expertise doesn’t begin and end in the concrete jungle like many of its rivals.”
The 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Highlights
The Jeep Grand Cherokee worked hard to earn this praise, in large part thanks to a long list of standard and available systems that include:
- Engine Selection: Drivers can choose from the 3.6L Pentastar V6 powerplant, a 5.7L HEMI V-8 engine, a 6.4 L HEMI V-8 engine available on select models or, coming soon, a 3.0L Eco-diesel V6 powerplant.
- Connectivity: The interior of the Grand Cherokee is filled with impressive options that include the Uconnect multimedia system with standard 5-inch touchscreen color display or available 8.4-inch display, optional Harman Kardon sound system with 19 speakers and subwoofer, Blu-ray compatible dual-screen video entertainment system, GPS navigation, hands-free calling, and so much more.
- Capability: Jeep’s optional Selec-Terrain traction control system offers five modes capable of taking the SUV over snow, sand, mud, rocks, and other rough terrain. Drivers can also choose the Quadra-Trac II or Quadra-Drive II 4 x 4 systems for unsurpassed off-road performance no matter what the conditions you find.
Give Us Your Own 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Reviews in Shawnee and Oklahoma City Today
Read more 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee reviews and explore Shawnee and Oklahoma City on a private test drive today. Contact AutoMax Dodge at (888) 974-0688 or stop by our showroom at 4141 N. Harrison Ave in Shawnee, OK.