The 2017 Ram 1500 Reviews are a Delight to Oklahoma City and Tulsa Drivers
The 2017 Ram 1500 reviews are in, and Oklahoma City and Tulsa drivers are thrilled to delve into the sea of critical acclaim for the potent engines, innovative features, and advanced design that this AutoMax Ram favorite delivers.
Critics are Wowed by the New Ram 1500 Capability
Critics are swooning over the dynamic 2017 Ram 1500 power, performance, and versatility:
- Car and Driver: “Few vehicles have such broad appeal as a full-size pickup, and the Ram, with nearly three dozen configurations, is no exception.”
- Motor Trend: “The 2017 Ram 1500 is an impressive truck, notable in this highly competitive segment for its great ride quality, large engine selection, unique storage solutions, upscale interior, and high overall capability.”
- Edmunds: “The 2017 Ram 1500’s unique coil-spring rear suspension gives it a smooth unloaded ride, but it can still tow your trailer like a champ with its stout gasoline V8 or torquey turbodiesel V6.”
- The Car Connection: “Features and trim levels abound in the Ram, just pack a lunch before you begin to order—you’ll be a while.”
The 2017 Ram 1500 Specs and Features
The Ram 1500 delivers the goods under the hood and within the design:
- Three Engines: Drivers can choose from the 3.0L V6 EcoDiesel motor for 240 hp and 420 lb.-ft. of torque, the Gasoline V6 engine for 305 hp and 269 lb.-ft. of torque or the Hemi V8 engine for 395 hp and up to 410 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Exterior Surprises: The RamBox cargo system provides drivers with integrated toolboxes right in the fenders for easy access to tools and gear, even when the truck is loaded. Wheel-to-wheel side steps, remote entry, and power mirrors also add to the truck’s convenience.
- Uconnect: The advanced Uconnect 8.4 system provides drivers with one of the largest touchscreen interfaces available and makes it easy to access features like hands-free calling, media streaming, and the available rearview camera system.
The 2017 Ram 1500 Reviews Tell Only Part of the Story to Oklahoma City and Tulsa Truck Drivers; Get the Full Scoop in Person Today
To learn more about the 2017 Ram 1500 reviews and see why Oklahoma City and Tulsa drivers are so excited, contact AutoMax Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram at (888) 974-0688 or visit us at 4141 N. Harrison Ave in Shawnee, OK.