2019 Jeep Cherokee Safety Features
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee safety credentials are exceptional. Whether protecting you in a collision or preventing one from happening, it calls on the latest technology and engineering to help.
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee offers three innovative 4×4 systems for exceptional backcountry control, and it’s no less capable of dominating the roads of Midwest City and Del City.
The following features work to keep you in full command at all times:
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC): A network of safety sensors detect over- or under-steer, providing instant aid if you veer from your intended path.
- Electronic Roll Mitigation: Gauges performance to adjust power delivery and reduce the possibility of a rollover.
- Tire Fill Notification: Lets you know if your tires aren’t filled to the suggest pressure to prevent blowouts or loss of traction.
Advanced Driver-Assistance Features
One of the standouts of the 2019 Jeep Cherokee safety features is state-of-the-art driver-assistance technology to enhance awareness, provide alerts, and even act independently when necessary. Some of these features include:
- Blind Spot Monitoring: Detects vehicles entering your blind spot and lets you know with audible and visual warnings.
- LaneSense Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist: Provides an alert when you drift from your current lane, then corrects your course if you fail to react.
- Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking: Alerts you to imminent collisions and increases brake pressure if you’re not braking hard enough.
- Rear Cross Path Detection: Scans to the left and right for approaching vehicles when you’re backing out of parking spaces.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go: Maintains a safe distance from the vehicle ahead.
Even cutting-edge safety features cannot eliminate the possibility of an accident, so the Jeep Cherokee is equipped with 8 advanced airbags in all trim levels — including full-length side-curtain airbags and driver and front passenger knee bolster airbags — to cushion you and your passengers from harm if the worst should happen.
The advanced airbag system works in tandem with a high-strength-steel body, which optimizes vehicle dynamics and weight to provide protection in an emergency.
Are Jeep Cherokees Safe? We Don’t See How They Could Be Safer
More About Jeep Cherokee Features
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee safety credentials are exceptional. Whether protecting you in a collision or preventing one from happening, it calls on the latest technology and engineering to help. New Cherokee Inventory Ride Control The 2019 Jeep Cherokee offers three innovative 4×4 systems for exceptional backcountry control, and it’s no less capable of dominating the…
Our Cherokee Inventory Learn More About the Cherokee The 2019 Jeep Cherokee has gone through the paces of leading new-SUV critics, and they’ve come back impressed. Edmunds calls the Cherokee “the best small SUV for towing or off-roading,” making it a strong choice if you’re headed down rocky trails near Midwest City. Explore new review excerpts…
View Cherokee Inventory Learn More About the Cherokee Prepare for off-road adventure in the 2019 Jeep Cherokee, one of Jeep’s premier SUVs. Your choice of three engines provides a max horsepower of 271 hp, and systems like the Selec-Terrain Management System help you tackle any obstacle. Conquer Midwest City, OK in the 2019 Jeep Cherokee…
Learn More About the Cherokee View Our Cherokee Inventory The 2019 Jeep Cherokee trim levels include the Latitude, Latitude Plus, Limited, Trailhawk, and Overland models. These off-road ready SUVs range from $24,690 MSRP for the Cherokee Latitude to $36,275 MSRP for the Cherokee Overland. Find out more details in Shawnee, OK today. Highlights of 2019…