2019 Jeep Cherokee Towing Capacity
If you’re on the market for a great SUV and located in Midwest City or Del City, that can take on any job, then you owe it to yourself to check out the 2019 Jeep Cherokee and its incredible towing power. The new Cherokee towing capacity tops out at 4,500 pounds and is more than just an added bonus on top of the SUV’s family-friendly interior features, off-road capabilities, and powerful engines. Learn more about the Jeep Cherokee towing features and capacities below!
2019 Jeep Cherokee Towing Capacities and Engine Specs
When you choose the Jeep Cherokee as your next vehicle, you get to equip your model with three different engines and choose between numerous trims in FWD and 4×4 configurations. The FWD models can tow up to a maximum capacity of 2,000 pounds. But how much can a Jeep Cherokee tow with a 4×4 drivetrain? When properly equipped with the right engine, any of 4×4 model can tow up to a maximum of 4,500 pounds. Let’s take a closer look at the available engines in the 2019 Jeep Cherokee:
- 2.4L Tigershark MultiAir 2: If you want to save money at the gas pump, then this 180-hp standard engine offers up to 31 mpg on the highway for a more fuel-efficient ride.
- 2.0L Turbo Engine: This brand-new additional option offers the most torque of any engine in the Cherokee with a total of 295 lb-ft, along with an impressive 270 hp.
- 3.2L Pentastar V6: This V6 engine boosts your horsepower with 271 hp and 239 lb-ft of torque, and grants up to 4,500 pounds in towing capacity. This is an optional engine on lower-tier models but comes standard on most high-tier configurations.
2019 Jeep Cherokee Towing and Off-Road Features
On top of the different engine options, the 2019 Jeep Cherokee also comes outfitted with additional towing and off-road features that help make it one of the toughest vehicles you can buy. Get a look at some of these additional features below:
- Jeep Active Drive 4×4 is available in three different versions across the Cherokee lineup. This system gives a boost to both handling and efficiency on the Cherokee so you can stay in control whether you’re off-roading in Chandler or driving through a thunderstorm in Crossroads.
- The available Selec-Terrain Traction Management System offers specialized driving modes, like Sport and Snow, to adjust your performance to any road condition.
- The Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk® trim comes equipped with additional features like skid plates, tow hooks, and a 51.2:1 crawl ratio that can help you navigate through the roughest obstacles.
Find the 2019 Jeep Cherokee for Sale at AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Today!
Now that you know all about the 2019 Jeep Cherokee towing capabilities and features, you should head to our Shawnee dealership and get behind the wheel of any of our available models! For more on the Jeep Cherokee, compare it to the Grand Cherokee or Honda CR-V, and feel free to contact us for further information.
More About Jeep Cherokee Features
If you’re on the market for a great SUV and located in Midwest City or Del City, that can take on any job, then you owe it to yourself to check out the 2019 Jeep Cherokee and its incredible towing power. The new Cherokee towing capacity tops out at 4,500 pounds and is more than just an…
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee safety credentials are exceptional. Whether protecting you in a collision or preventing one from happening, it calls on the latest technology and engineering to help. New Cherokee Inventory Ride Control The 2019 Jeep Cherokee offers three innovative 4×4 systems for exceptional backcountry control, and it’s no less capable of dominating the…
Our Cherokee Inventory Learn More About the Cherokee The 2019 Jeep Cherokee has gone through the paces of leading new-SUV critics, and they’ve come back impressed. Edmunds calls the Cherokee “the best small SUV for towing or off-roading,” making it a strong choice if you’re headed down rocky trails near Midwest City. Explore new review excerpts…
View Cherokee Inventory Learn More About the Cherokee Prepare for an off-road adventure in the 2019 Jeep Cherokee, one of Jeep’s premier SUVs. Your choice of three engines provides a max horsepower of 271 hp as well as formidable towing capabilities, and features like the Selec-Terrain Management System help you tackle any obstacle in your…
Learn More About the Cherokee View Our Cherokee Inventory The 2019 Jeep Cherokee trim levels include the Latitude, Latitude Plus, Limited, Trailhawk, and Overland models. These off-road ready SUVs range from $24,690 MSRP for the Cherokee Latitude to $36,275 MSRP for the Cherokee Overland. Find out more details in Shawnee, OK today. Highlights of 2019…