2019 Jeep Wrangler Reviews
The Jeep Wrangler has been a fixture of the Midwest City roads for decades, and customers adore its rugged performance and spirited handling. But what do the experts think about the latest model? Let’s take a look at some of the 2019 Jeep Wrangler reviews from industry leaders like Edmunds, KBB, Car & Driver, and more!
2019 Wrangler Highlights
The 2019 Jeep Wrangler reviews all raved about the SUV’s on- and off-road prowess, as you might expect from this adventure-ready vehicle.
- The Car Connection noted the “impeccable off-road chops, in any configuration.”
- KBB noted the impressive 10.9 inches of ground clearance that will help any driver navigate tricky terrain. From the available 4-wheel drive systems to the turbocharged engine options, the Wrangler was built to handle any challenge with ease, in Del City and much more rugged territory.
- Edmunds also paid particular attention to the cabin amenities, mentioning the surprising technological capabilities of the Wrangler. Reviewers were impressed by the optional 8.4-inch Uconnect system, smartphone integration, and intuitive touchscreen display.
- Car and Driver agreed, noting both the easy-to-use Uconnect infotainment suite and 9-speaker Alpine audio system.
Notable Quotes from Reviews of the New Wrangler
Want to see even more Jeep Wrangler reviews? Check out quotes directly from the experts!
- U.S. News & World Report: “If you want an off-roading SUV with capable engines and ample cargo space (in four-door models), then the Wrangler is for you.”
- Car and Driver: “With ties that date all the way back to World War II, the Wrangler manages to charm modern-day buyers with its iconic styling and superb off-road capability.”
- KBB: “The 2019 Jeep Wrangler is bigger, more powerful and more advanced than ever, yet it still retains its legendary off-road ability.”
- The Car Connection: “The 2019 Jeep Wrangler is a rugged two- or four-door SUV that’s an adventure waiting to happen.”
Drive the 2019 Wrangler Today at AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
The 2019 Jeep Wrangler reviews are clear: this model is a hit! If you’re ready to get behind the wheel near Chandler, swing by AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram for a test drive in the Wrangler of your choice. Contact us to schedule an appointment, and feel free to ask any questions! In the meantime, why not check out our latest lease deals and Jeep models? You can also learn more about the latest Jeep Wrangler accessories.
More About Jeep Models
If you’re on the market for a great SUV and located in Midwest City or Del City, that can take on any job, then you owe it to yourself to check out the 2019 Jeep Cherokee and its incredible towing power. The new Cherokee towing capacity tops out at 4,500 pounds and is more than just an…
Available in seven different trims, from the base-level Sport to the high-end High Altitude trim, the 2019 Jeep Compass is a fully-featured, family-friendly Jeep SUV perfect for drivers in Midwest City, Del City, and beyond. But don’t just take our word for it! According to Kelley Blue Book, the 2019 Jeep Compass “offers compact-SUV pricing and fuel…
There is a wide variety of 2019 Jeep Wrangler accessories available right here at AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. It’s easy to enhance this already impressive SUV to make it even more capable and comfortable. Whether you want a roof-top cargo carrier or performance parts like a Wrangler air-intake snorkel, we have what you’re looking for so you can…