2018 Dodge Challenger Reviews
The 2018 Dodge Challenger reviews are in, and they reveal something that should come as no surprise to Oklahoma City drivers– the experts adore it. See what they had to say, then keep reading to see why the stunning new Challenger makes a case for itself as one of the finest motor vehicles on the market.
The Critics Are Astonished
To say the critics are thrilled with the restyled Challenger might be an understatement:
- Motor Trend: “Honestly, if big smoky burnouts are your top car-buying priority, stop researching. The Hellcat creates stinky, juvenile white clouds better than any other new car.”
- Edmunds: “The Challenger is a king among coupes with its class-leading passenger and cargo space. It’s a far more livable daily driver than its coupe/muscle-car competition.”
- Car and Driver: “While the automatic downshifts promptly and acceleration is nearly instantaneous, initiating the process at highway speeds requires delving deep into the accelerator’s long pedal travel. Still, the burly beast closed the gap between 50 and 70 mph in 2.6 seconds.”
- U.S. News: “The 2018 Dodge Challenger is a muscle car through and through; it’s spacious inside and has the power to thrill when you put the hammer down.”
Other Challenger Highlights
It’s hard to choose just a few things we love about the upcoming Dodge Challenger, but if we did, these features would be at the top of our list:
- Powerful Engines: Drivers can choose a 3.6 L V-6 engine, a 5.7 L HEMI V-8, a 6.4 L HEMI V-8, and the 6.2 L HEMI SRT Hellcat V-8 engine for the perfect balance of heart-stopping performance and road manners.
- Advanced Technology: The old and new are married together beautifully in the Challenger’s interior, which offers access to retro-inspired gauges, available navigation, hands-free calling, advanced infotainment, and customizable features that deliver driving statistics on the go.
- Impressive Safety: Of course, all that power would be meaningless without safety features to keep cabin occupants intact. The Challenger can be equipped with automatic high-beams, rearview camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Adaptive Cruise Control, Forward Collision Warning, and more.
Test-drive the Dodge Challenger in Shawnee, OK
Get behind the wheel of your favorite 2018 Dodge Challenger trim and see why the reviews are so upbeat. Contact AutoMax Dodge at (888) 974-0688 or visit our showroom at 4141 N. Harrison Ave in Shawnee, OK to get started and see how easy and affordable financing your new muscle car can be.