The 2016 Jeep Renegade Reviews Oklahoma City and Tulsa Drivers Need to Read
If you’re having trouble finding 2016 Jeep Renegade reviews that can give you a perspective on the crossover, the Jeep dealer for Oklahoma City and Tulsa wants to help. Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram has read all of the reviews of the Renegade and brought their highlights together to make your new car search easier.
Critics Are Taken Aback By the New Jeep Renegade
One of the best ways to see what a vehicle is capable of is a test drive, but if you can’t get behind the wheel right away, we pulled together quotes from some of our favorite 2016 Jeep Renegade reviews to tide you over:
- Edmunds: “The Jeep Renegade certainly isn’t the first car-like Jeep, but it’s the first one to prove that Jeep styling and playfulness can translate successfully to a subcompact crossover. It’s rewarding to drive, yet still practical.”
- Car Connection: “The Jeep Renegade blends just enough tradition into its urban-sized body to pull off a neat feat. It’s essentially an Italian-built hatchback that looks more authentically Jeep than the crossover-ized Cherokee in the next size class above.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “Like the idea of Jeep off-road versatility and open-air fun, but need something that is also practical, fuel-efficient and affordable on any budget? The 2016 Jeep Renegade is the answer to these and so many more questions. Opt for the Trailhawk trim and you’ll get genuine Jeep off-road fortitude.”
Our 2016 Jeep Renegade Review
You’ve heard what the critics have to say, but we want to weigh in on what makes the Renegade special to us:
- Style: We know that the Wrangler’s style isn’t for everyone, and the Renegade gives drivers a sleek, city crossover that keeps some of the rugged off-road DNA of its sibling.
- Performance: Two engine options and your choice of front- or four-wheel drive give the Renegade a sense of performance that few competitors can match.
- Technology: Advanced features like Bluetooth, Uconnect, and navigation give drivers access to a range of amenities to stay connected behind the wheel, and they’re all intuitive to use behind the wheel.
See What the 2016 Jeep Renegade Reviews Might Mean for Your Oklahoma City or Tulsa Commute
You’ve heard what the critics have to say and what we think, but we want to hear your 2016 Jeep Renegade review. Tulsa and Oklahoma City drivers should visit Automax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram at 4141 N. Harrison Ave in Shawnee for a test drive. Contact us online or give us a call at (888) 974-0688 to schedule time behind the wheel.