The 2016 Dodge Durango offers two potent engine choices:
- V6 Efficiency – The 3.6L 24-valve Pentastar V6 motor mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission creates 295 hp and 260 lb.-ft. of torque. This pairing delivers an EPA-estimated 27 mpg/highway fuel efficiency, among the highest in its class.
- Hemi V8 – Dodge also offers a 5.7L HEMI V8 engine and 8-speed automatic transmission that generate 360 hp and 390 lb.-ft. of torque and deliver best-in-class towing of up to 7,400 pounds.
Dodge prides itself on the style of its fleet and the Durango is no exception, offering a variety of options designed to make your SUV one-of-a-kind, such as:
- Signature Lighting – Projector beam headlamps, LED daytime running lamps, standard fog lamps, and LED racetrack taillamps make a statement and ensure your Durango gets noticed.
- Power Mirrors – To further improve visibility, the Durango can be equipped with heated exterior mirrors with optional auto-dimming glass, supplemental turn signal indicators, and driver’s memory settings. Allowing you to see clearly in all weather.
- Intuitive – The available power liftgate, roof rack, rain-sensitive wipers, and cap-less fuel system make it easy to get the most out of your Durango no matter where the road takes you.
Dodge has equipped the Durango as well on the inside as they did on the outside adding abundant tech, comfort, and convenience options like:
- Comfort – Features like heated first and second-row seating, heated steering wheel, leather appointments, power-adjustable seating, and room for 6 or 7 passengers makes the Durango one plush people-mover.
- Convenience – Steering wheel-mounted controls for music, audio and cruise mean you never have to take your eyes off the road to use those features. Other options like universal garage door opener and one-touch power sunroof put your world right at your fingertips.
- Technology – The available Uconnect 8.4 infotainment system with 8.4-inch color touchscreen interface delivers access to Bluetooth hands-free calling, music streaming, navigation, and more and can provide access to Wi-Fi, satellite radio, and other content.
Designed to protect as much as it is to deliver powerful performance, the Durango is engineered with your family’s safety in mind:
- Tractions Control – Advanced features like Electronic Stability Control with Ready Alert Braking, Traction Control, Trailer Sway Control, Hill Start Assist, and Electronic Roll Mitigation are standard and work to keep all four wheels under you.
- Roadside Assistance – The Uconnect system can also provide assistance should you get stranded or, if you get into an accident, it can even call for help and provide your exact location to emergency services.
- Driver-Assist – Drivers can select optional features like the ParkView rear backup camera and Park-Sense Rear Park Assist system, Adaptive Cruise Control, Forward Collision Braking, Active Braking and more.
Experience the 2016 Dodge Durango at Your Leading Oklahoma City and Shawnee Dodge Dealer
To schedule a test-drive of the 2016 Dodge Durango near Oklahoma City and Shawnee, contact AutoMax Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram at (888) 974-0688 or visit us at 4141 N. Harrison Ave in Shawnee, OK.