The 2017 Ram 2500 Reviews Truck Lovers Need to Read
If you’re shopping for a new heavy-duty truck around Tulsa or Oklahoma City, AutoMax Dodge is here to make your search a bit easier with some of the top 2017 Ram 2500 reviews. We’ve scoured the auto blogs to bring you the highlights of this truck as only top auto critics can tell it. The best way for you to find out if a truck like the Ram 2500 is the right fit is to get behind the wheel, but these reviews and highlights should tide you over until you’re able to schedule a test drive.
Critics Are Stunned the RAM 2500 Offerings
Since it’s just recently hit the market, only the big names in the auto review world have had a chance to scope out the latest Ram truck – of course, these two 2017 Ram 2500 reviews almost say it all:
- Car and Driver: “Comfortable and capable, the 2500 is a muscular workhorse that can be outfitted plain or fancy …6.7L turbo-diesel inline-six is optional and comes with either a six-speed manual or automatic—and we love the diesel’s 800 lb-ft of torque.”
- Motor Trend: “Despite being a big, massively capable truck, the 2017 Ram 2500 drives surprisingly well, never feeling as long or as wide as it really is. The big, torquey diesel engine makes similarly light work of towing and hauling heavy loads, too.”
The 2017 RAM 2500 Specs and Features
What is it that leaves Motor Trend and Car and Drive so impressed? Here’s a quick look at the 2017 Ram 2500 specs and features:
- Performance Specs: The 5.7L V8 engine is standard, with 383 hp and 400 lb.-ft. of torque, but a 6.4L V8 with 410 hp and 429 lb.-ft. of torque is available as well, as is the behemoth of a turbodiesel with as much as 370 hp and 800 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Towing and Hauling: When properly equipped, the 2017 Ram 2500 is capable of towing as much as 17,980 pounds, and even the base engine is up for the task of towing as much as 13,890 pounds.
- Cabin Features: Drivers looking for a basic work truck will love the Tradesman trim, but the Power Wagon Laramie is practically luxurious. Discover features ranging from Bluetooth and a rearview camera all the way up to leather heated seating and a satellite-linked navigation. If you want it, it’s available in a Ram.
Put the 2017 Ram 2500 Reviews to the Test Firsthand in Oklahoma City and Tulsa Today
Now it’s time for you to give us your 2017 Ram 2500 reviews. Oklahoma City and Tulsa residents can get behind the wheel today at AutoMax Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram,
4141 N. Harrison Ave in Shawnee. Contact us online or give us a call at (405) 322-5398 to schedule your test drive.