The Critics Are Talking: The 2016 Jeep Patriot Reviews Are Glowing
When considering an off-road vehicle as comfortable on the backroads as it is on city streets, there are few vehicles like the 2016 Jeep Patriot. Oklahoma City and Tulsa drivers hoping to get into one of these capable SUVs will be delighted to see just how much the experts love it too. Read some highlights from the 2016 Jeep Patriot reviews here, then stop by AutoMax Dodge and take one out for a test-drive today.
Critics Are Smitten with the 2016 Jeep Patriot
Jeep has a reputation for building solid, reliable SUVs and the experts are taking notice:
- Consumer Guide – “Few compact SUVs can match the Patriot’s impressive level of off-road prowess.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “For those facing seasonal road conditions, a full-time 4-wheel-drive system designed to give year-round peace of mind.”
- Edmunds – “The Patriot’s gauges with their large, easy-to-read font, and the straightforward controls are consistent with Jeep’s no-nonsense heritage.”
- Left Lane News – “With simple, user-friendly controls and a simple but attractive design highlighted by a three-spoke steering wheel and circular A/C vents, the interior is pleasant and functional.”
The 2016 Jeep Patriot Specs and Features
The 2016 Jeep Patriot’s popularity is thanks to legendary performance and unique options:
- Powerplants – The Patriot can be equipped with either the 2.0L inline 4-cylinder engine that can produce 158 hp, or a 172-hp 2.4L 4-cylinder engine.
- Capability – Drivers can choose FWD or 4WD drivetrains, depending on need, with the celebrated Freedom-Drive II Off-Road feature group available on the 4X4 Sport and Latitude trims.
- Options – The Patriot offers features like satellite radio, Bluetooth hands-free calling, power sunroof, flip-down tailgate speakers, Boston Acoustics Premium Sound System, heated front seats, leather trim, make this the Jeep of your dreams.
Read the 2016 Jeep Patriot Reviews, then Experience Yours Near Oklahoma City and Tulsa
To see what the 2016 Jeep Patriot reviews mean for you, contact AutoMax Dodge at (888) 974-0688 or stop by our showroom near Oklahoma City and Tulsa at 4141 N. Harrison Ave. in Shawnee, OK.